Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Visitors!

So over the past few days we have had a few visitors to the house. These are a few of the highlights:


Bear showing the bigger kids (Joseph Miadich) whose boss!! How do you like his casual lean in strategy?


Mason trying to manage an angry Bear!


Justin Zoradi and Bear! Bear was the first baby Justin has ever held, needless to say we were all a little worried, but he did well!

Things are no more settled or sorted than the first day Barrett was born but our friends and family are helping to keep us grounded and sane. Thanks everyone for your support.

5 comments:

Emily said...

LOVE these pictures! JZ looks terrified :) Barrett is adorable. Hope you guys are finding time to rest.

Beth Wirth said...

Oh my goodness. I can't get enough of that photo with Joseph and Bear. . . see you guys soon.

Joy said...

I would like to point out the male favoritism in the "visitor" post.

Have Bear call me. I feel like he had something to do with this.

lmiadich said...

I second Joy's comment! Are Bear's aunties too strange to make the blog post?? I have a feeling Chasen wrote this entry. ;) XO

Dana Sanders said...

Ya, this may be the coolest blog post I've read all week. Except the terrified Zoradi part. That part was a little scary.

Glad for you guys... especially Barrett. He's the lucky one.

The Sanders