Monday, August 16, 2010

Barrett is back!!

So Barrett has struggled slightly to gain weight and be the fat bear we want him to be. Today he was weighed and is back to and slightly above his birth weight of 6 lbs. 10 oz.!! Here he is sprawled out on my lap as I write this blog post:


Here is a photo I took of myself being "that guy" (bad right?) the carrier just isn't cool:


I recently hung out with my good friend Chase Reeves and we celebrated Barrett's birth with cigars Chase provided (loved it):


We have had a few more visitors and there is finally a picture of Bear and his Aunt:
Aunt Amy and Bear:


Kristin and a smoking Bear! (looks like he is smoking):


George Lee and his new BFF:


Here are a few more random pics of Barrett:
Fresh out of the Ergo carrier and he looks like a grumpy old man:


Our little glow worm in hibernation:


Thanks for tuning in. We will have more pics or vids later in the week. My grandparents are coming to town tomorrow and my brother and his fiancee are coming in for the weekend so there should be plenty of great stuff coming.
Lisa and I are doing well and are trying to find sleep any time we can get it.

5 comments:

Nana said...

So happy that Bear is gaining weight. I miss him so much. Give him a "bear hug" for me! Thanks for all the fun photos, especially the glow worm one.

Root to Rise said...

He is so snuggly and so tiny! Love the pics and glad you are getting lots of visitors and love.

Chasen said...

Thanks Nana and Chrissy!! Bear is now at 6 lbs 12 oz. and gaining!! Love to both of you and the rest of the fams.

Beth Wirth said...

Hooray! I knew Bear could do it! He will be be taking down Joseph any day now.
xoxo,
Beth

lmiadich said...

Excuse me, Beth???? Just because Anderson can already bench press doesn't mean Joseph AND Bear couldn't take him down. They've already been planning a tag-team attack. ;) Such cute pics of Bear - I need to see him (and you) soon!

XO